Friday 3 February 2012

Folksy Handmade - Natural Men


Peacock and Copper Mosaic Mirror, by JoSara


Ok, as promised last week, a collection of male Valentine gifts for this Folksy Friday. What do you get them? You can't get them things with hearts and roses all over them. So, I thought, the best thing would be something made of a natural material. There's something cosy, and warm about natural materials. I've chosen wood, leather, and wool. That's a very loving thing to give someone, something cosy and warm, isn't it?

That's my theory on what to get men for Valentines. And here's the selection -



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for including one of my pens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of manly goodies. Thanks for including my Harris Tweed iPad sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure. Both of your items were perfect for my theme. Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous choices! No excuse now then...Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too picked Folksy gifts suitable for men - you have made lovely choices.

    http://allaboutbeads-jewellery.blogspot.com/

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete