Friday 12 October 2012

Folksy Handmade - Birds and Bees


This week's Folksy Friday is inspired by my Birds and Bees Set, and my new Birds and Bees Deal combining a Bee Log House (that can be used by insects for overwintering in too), and a mosaic Bird Bath. So this week's list includes some of the birds and insects that the set is designed for, and which might be attracted to your garden. I'd love bullfinches in my garden, but I'm not near any woodland, or orchards, which is where they live. I've seen the rest of the gallery in my little urban garden, even the tiny wren which has a bloomin' big gob for a tiny bird. It's song is amazing for one so wee.

For more info on any of the items, click the pic to be taken to the designer's shop.



Stained Glass Bee Suncatcher
Carole's Glass


Sterling Silver Pendant
Little Red Robin
Set of 4 Bird Notecards
HannahLongmuir

Bullfinch Cotton Fabric Bird
The Cotton Potter

Linen Tea Cosy
LinenTree
Birds from my Garden
Art by Juila Keen

5 x Ladybird Buttons
Make and Do

Robin
Rae Welch
Hand Embroiderd Goldfinch Brooch
Handmade and Heritage

3 comments:

  1. Lovely collection of items. The tea cosy is particularly fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collection. I especially love the pendant by Little Red Robin, and the tea cosy by Linen Tree. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection :) Love the bee suncatchers by Carole's Glass - Thank you for including my tea cosy

    ReplyDelete