Friday 1 March 2013

Folksy Handmade - Summer Garden

Summer Border Suncatcher Cards
JoSara

This week is a feel good Folksy Friday with a selection of garden views. I have just completed a set of suncatcher cards that are designed to let the sun through to light up the colours, and light up the recipents day too. Just making these cards gave me the feel good factor that a flower border in summer brings. So I thought I'd share that and collect a whole page of summeryness. I have tried to select things that have had the garden design totally created by the designer/artist. That way there's a great selection of styles, and crafts.

To see more pictures and get the full details on any of the items, just click on the pic to go to the shop.




After the Rain Watercolour
Dancing Cat Studio
My Garden In June
Suzi Whinder-Cartwright
Abstract Poppies Original
Art by Mr P

Summer Meadow Tea Cosy
Gertrude
Cottage Garden Pin Cushion
Lynwoodcrafts
Summer Meadow Cuff
Claire Gent

Gated Garden Lino Print
Zebedee
Secret Garden Fibre Brooch
By Sally
ACEO A Summer Border
Brushes and Bodkins

Flowery Machine Embroider Brooch
Chocolatefrog
ACEO The Walled Garden
Bluebeezy
Embroidered Flower Garden Picture
Busy Blue Cat

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! for the feature
    Lovely collection!
    Jeanie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful, thank you! Liked and Shared on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the summer meadow cuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really do brighten the day, a lovely selection.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo - these items are so beautiful! Some from amongst my favourite shops and some which are new to me - so plenty of visiting to do. Thank you for including my pincushion!

    ReplyDelete