Friday 24 August 2012

Folksy Handmade - Gallery

A Folksy Gallery.
This is just a selection of the fantastic paintings, photography, and prints that can be found on Folksy. I've picked out images and paintings that have caught my eye, but there are loads more to choose from. Judging by what I've picked I think I have a liking for bright colour, and pictures with lots of interest in them. Whatever your taste, you're bound to find something that would look great on your wall. You could even create a gallery on a wall at home.





Left to Right of Text -
Top Row (Left to Right)
Middle Row (Left to Right)
Bottom Row (Left to Right)

2 comments:

  1. Love your choice of paintings they're so vibrant and would brighten up any room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection, love your choices.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete