Thursday 18 April 2013

Rose Daisy Mosaic Garden Bird Bath

Rose Daisy Mosaic Garden Bird Bath
I made a mosaic for a bird box recently with a pattern using the smaller, lighter coloured porcelain daisies. I liked the end result so much, I've decided to add it to a bird bath. The porcelain daises are a light matt rose shade, and the larger daisies are made with glass tiles and have a deeper slighty more translucent pink tone.

I've got other bird baths designs in my shop with the larger daisies on them, but on those I've used them like a fabric pattern so they are evenly spaced over the base of the birdbath.


On this Rose Daisy version I've randomly placed the flowers in a semi circle spray, and filled the border and background with one colour, a pastel aqua shade. It's created a lovely, soft effect to the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment