Wednesday 7 January 2015

China Blue Roses Mosaic Garden Bird Bath

China Blue Roses Mosaic Garden Bird Bath
I'm on a bit of a roll using the rose in a new design for this year. After the Pink Roses, this is the China Blue Roses. The idea behind this version was to have the roses in blue like they are a pattern on china, then the white background is a nod to the china being broken, as if the design is made out of pieces of blue and white china. I used grey grout on this one so it tied in the white a bit, and because it reminded me of the rough edges you get on some of the stoneware blue and white plates. Another version of this design is in progress, it's proving to be very adaptable. Keep an eye on my Facebook page for when I will be adding any of these designs to my website, or you can message me there to request any of the designs as a made to order too.

No comments:

Post a Comment