Friday 30 November 2012

Folksy Handmade - Shapes


I was trying to think of a theme for this week's Folksy Friday, as I've been doing gift idea lists. I started off with a funky brights train of thought. Then I came across a couple of items that the patterns gave me the new idea of shapes. All these items have designs made with shapes, and a lot of them are bright and colourful too, so still fit my funky brights original idea. These would make great gifts for anyone that likes lots of colour, or clean, retro design. Like me. :  )

As always, click on the pic to visit the shops for more details and pictures.


Abacus Large Print
Mrs Eliot Books
Leather Bracelet Geometric Triangles
Tovicorrie
Hexagon Pop iPad Sleeve
Jenny Gale

Retro Striped Fabric Bracelet
Menoyu Jewellery
Pink and Purple Coin Purse
Hortensia Designs
Retro Print Oilcloth Messenger Bag
My Sister Mabel

Pop Blanket - PDF Pattern
Tin Can Knits
Colour Block Geometric Tote Bag
Green Swan
Faceted Wall Clock
Raw Dezign

Enamel Triangles Brooch
Finestimaginary
Triangle Tote Bag
Hello Pushkin
Retro Mod Dot iPhone Case Cover
Crabtree Lane


4 comments:

  1. Love this theme, so many bright colours and I love the triangle tote bag and iphone cover :)

    Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are nice and bright and cheerful. Simple shape patterns can be so effective. Love the messenger bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the theme some great items lovely bright colours thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great theme, haven`t ever thought of doing shapes. Love the selection.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete