Thursday 22 August 2013

Three Dragonflies Jade Mosaic Garden Bird Bath

Three Dragonflies Jade Mosaic Garden Bird Bath

After creating the Three Bees bird bath design, I decided to make one using a dragonfly mosaic design that I've used in the past on slate garden ornaments. I had some really nice green iridescent tiles that I wanted to use for the wings, so I created the Three Dragonfly palette around those tiles using other shades of green, including mint, and jade to tie it all together. The resulting pattern is very relaxing on the eye, like the bee design is. The muted colours, circles, and flowing design all help create the relaxing feel to the bird bath. The circles also have the look of a stained glass window too, which is also very pleasing on the eye. I really like this design. I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment