Friday 23 March 2012

Folksy Handmade - Paisley

Judging by some of the new items I've seen in high street shops, it looks like the one of the on-trend patterns for the summer is going to be Paisley. (And just to prove a point, Stella McCartney launches her Olympic kit yesterday wearing a paisley blouse and trouser combo.) So for this week's Folksy Friday I had a hunt around for as many different types of crafts using this pattern as I could. Ok, I included two brass cuff bracelets, but that's because they were both so nice I didn't want to drop either of them. I still can't get the pictures to stay where I want them when I try to add a link to them, so there's another link menu at the bottom of the gallery. And you can also see some of the items on my ongoing Pinterest Folksy Friday feature board here -







Click the links below for more details and pictures in the seller's shop.
Top Row (Left to Right) -
Middle Row (Left to Right) -
Bottom Row (Left to Right) -

6 comments:

  1. I don't know if i ever got on board with the paisley print last time.. but thanks for highlighting the trend. :) These are great items :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely items, thank you for featuring my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh another bunny! Lovely theme and selection! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember wearing a shirt very similar to Stella McCartney's to work in the early 90's, so I was on board the last time round. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a bit of paisley and this is a fab contemporary collection! Love the cuff bracelets! Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete