Friday 2 December 2011

Folksy Handmade Gift Ideas - Beach Lovers Pt 2.



Coastal Scene Lighthouse Mosaic Mirror
  

Coastal Scene Lighthouse Mosaic Mirror
 
This is the second list to be updated with some extra things from Folksy. I decided to do this update as the next one because I was feeling all seaside after finishing my latest mosaic mirror which has a coastal scene on it.

There are so many things to choose from for this list, it was quite difficult to narrow them down, but I think I've got a good selection of items at a range of prices, from a different set of sellers. As before it's items inspired by things you'd find on or around a beach, or made out of things found on or around beach. See what you think -


***

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous collection - I love your mosaics, and the beach huts! Thanks for including my bangle too.

    ReplyDelete