Tuesday 10 May 2011

Lots of Pots

Fruity Strawberry Mosaic Plant Pot
More items for the garden range in my shop. This time some plant pots. The Fruity Strawberry one is named like that because I've got lots of fruit colours in the design. Apple green, lime green, mint (not a fruit but it can be used with fruit) green, tangerine orange, and strawberry red. This pot would look really good with a small strawberry plant in and the fruits trailing over the edge of the pot.










Lavender and Herb Mosaic Plant Pot
The other pot is called Lavender and Herb. The lilac tile is just like a lavender flower colour, and the grey, and greens are very like the range of foliage you can get with lavender. Or herbs. The colours also remind me of thyme and rosemary. I think it would look great with a small lavender, or herb plant in it.











Keep an eye on my blog, or shop, for more in the plant pot range coming soon. I'm also working on a mosaic birdbath which I'm really pleased with how it's turning out. It should be ready to list in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment